An old and dear friend of mine tagged me with this note on Facebook. I liked it enough that I thought I would post it here, as well as there. If you want to do this on your blog, please copy the questions, change the answers to reflect your “stuff”, and then put a comment here on my blog, so that I’ll know to go read yours! 😀
1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:30-ish
2. Diamonds or pearls? pearls
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Harry Potter: Order of the Phoenix
4. What is your favorite TV show? Right now, it’s probably Eleventh Hour
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Toast, sausage and an egg…plus the ever-present Diet Coke
6. What is your middle name? Andrea
7. What food do you dislike? Can’t think of one right now…probably meatloaf or beef stew
8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Sugarland’s first CD
9. What kind of car do you drive? Pontiac Aztek
10. Favorite sandwich? Pastrami on rye with brown mustard
11. What characteristic do you despise? Bigotry and a refusal to learn
12. Favorite item of clothing? Anything really soft
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? The UK, or Israel, or maybe Ukraine and Hungary, from whence my ancestors emigrated to the U.S.
14. Favorite brand of clothing? Whatever’s on sale and actually fits (!) on the day I’m shopping! LOL!
15. Where would you retire to? Haven’t thought about it much…I like my current locale a lot, though.
17. Favorite sport to watch? Baseball or anything-Olympic
18. Furthermost place you’re sending this. Someplace in Canada
19. Person you expect to send it back first? Cindy
20. When is your birthday? February 12
21. Are you a morning person or a night person? Neither – I’m kind of a mid-day person
22. What is your shoe size? 7
23. Pets? Teddy, the miniature pinscher/chihuahua mix; Spike, the humongous black Maine Coon cat; Bobo, our resident clown, a tuxedo cat; and Rocky, the former neighbor’s cat who adopted us.
24. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share with us? Nope. I’m pretty boring.
25. What did you want to be when you were little? Whatever profession the newest Barbie portrayed at the time
26. How are you today? Content
27. What is your favorite candy? Mmmm. Wintergreen lozenges – those fat, round pink things that used to be called Canada Mints when I was a kid
28. What is your favorite flower? carnations
29. What day on the calendar are you looking forward to? My wedding anniversary later this week, 20 years!!
30. What do you like to do in your spare time? KNIT and surf Ravelry about knitting and buy/swap yarn!
31. What are you listening to right now? My cell phone alarm telling me I’ve got new mail or something
32. What was the last thing you ate? Peppered turkey on white with mayo
33. Do you wish on stars? You bet!
34. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Magenta or maybe True Red
35. How is the weather right now? rainy and 61 degrees
36. The first person you spoke to on the phone today? Nanci, a colleague
37. Favorite soft drink? Diet Coke, of course!
38. Favorite restaurant? Macaroni Grille
39. Real hair color – dark blonde-ish, light brown-ish, with a few red and gray highlights. 😉
40. What was your favorite toy as a child? My dollhouse
41. Summer or winter? Summer!
43. Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla (I’m allergic to chocolate…love it, but it doesn’t love me!)
44. Coffee or tea? Tea, if I must. Really prefer hot spiced cider, though
45. Do you want your friends to respond? Of course, why else would I do this??
46. When was the last time you cried? March 14th, when Ravelry banned me temporarily – I was FRUSTRATED!!
47. What is under your bed? Dust bunnies and cat toys
48. What did you do last night? Knitted, watched a little TV, played on Ravelry
49. What are you afraid of? Near term: Becoming part of a workforce reduction…Long term: not having enough money to retire comfortably
50. Salty or sweet? Oh, both – at the same time, even!
51. How many keys on your key ring? I can’t count that high (LOL!)
52. How many years at your current job? 10 years with this company, almost 1.5 in current position
53. Favorite day of the week? Saturday!
54. How many towns have you lived in? Oh, crap – that means some counting. Let’s see…Nantasket, Shrewsbury, Natick, Waban and Auburndale MA; North Kingstown and Wickford RI, Rockville MD (all by the time I was 17); Turlock, Santa Ana and Irvine, CA; Mesa and Gilbert AZ; and Spring Hill TN…so that’s 13, but I think I missed one from kiddie-hood. Yeah, Worcester, MA – so 14 towns/cities. 😀
55. Do you make friends easily? I like to think so.
That’s it for now! 😀